Tuesday, January 5, 2010



{Puffs wif wotion pweese}


For three crappy days, I have walked around with a Puff's tissue up my nostril.
How can a nose be so congested in the Northern area, yet drip like a faucet in the Southern region?
Not to mention the amount of bag balm I've had to smother my skin with....can you say "chhhhappped!"
AND.....AND the panties that need changing with every freakin' sneeze! (you ladies know what I'm talkin' about)
 I'm too old for this shit!
I'm gonna knock myself out.....gotta get some sleep!
Is it bad to have a glass or four of merlot at 9:00 am?

2 comments:

paula said...

Poor girl....I'd say the wine is fine. When you're sick, all rules go out the window.

Chelise said...

Start Freakin Drinkin, I say.....I feel so bad for you! Thank God for the Puffs wif Wotion, because I just did the last head cold without them, and the outside of my nose was bleeding and then scabbed!! Real pretty! Rudolph was jealous! Stay drunk the whole time and tell Randy to sober you up when it's over! (I won't tell anyone you peed a lil)