Thursday, January 28, 2010


{If I were a rock star}


In my rockstar world I would wear these shoes every day.


I would have a reason, and a place to wear them.
(on stage, parties, photo shoots....duh!)
And I would have enough money to put Botox in the bottoms of my feet for numbing purposes.
(My feet are fragileee wimps.)
Oh, and also to hire someone to teach me how to walk gracefully, instead of the "heel, toe, slap" way that I walk in pumps now.
The wedge is my only "tall shoe" friend.

I could foresee neuromas, bunions and even a hammer toe or two, but these are just sooooo sexy fun, that they WOULD be worth every bone/nerve deformity!


Remember ladies......
Sometimes you HAVE to choose fashion over comfort.

That is one of the things that I am in awe about my Auntie E.  She will walk the entire Vegas strip in these kind of shoes and look good doing it! 
No, I'm not kidding.
 The next day is another story.....
nothing a podiatry appointment, ice pack and wine can't fix.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go get a pair of those sexy shoes girlfriend,we are going to Vegas to be ROCK STARS!! HAPPY Bon Jovi Day

Aunti E

Anonymous said...

Too many shoes, not enough concerts!!

E

Tracy said...

Let me just tell you, the obsene amount of dollahs I have spent on painfully sexy shoes could feed a nation (sorry, Haiti) :( BUT, the fond memories I have of most of those size 7.5 lovelies and where we've been are priceless. I look at my now-retired collection as trophies. I, too, have conceded to the comfort of the much more comfortable wedge these days. Welcome to MY world, Jolie. It happens to the best of us :(
It could be worse...you could have CANKLES!!

paula said...

Aunt E isn't the only one....remember my hot mamma black strappy rocker shoes from the last Vegas trip? I couldn't walk back up to the room in them by the end of the night but hell they looked good didn't they? You know what I always say.....It hurts to look good.

paula said...

Oh yes and I agree with Tracy.....it could be worse...we could have cankles.

Tracy said...

Let me just tell you, the obsene amount of dollahs I have spent on painfully sexy shoes could feed a nation (sorry, Haiti) :( BUT, the fond memories I have of most of those size 7.5 lovelies and where we've been are priceless. I look at my now-retired collection as trophies. I, too, have conceded to the comfort of the much more comfortable wedge these days. Welcome to MY world, Jolie. It happens to the best of us :(
It could be worse...you could have CANKLES!!

TTTRACY said...

Oops! My damn fake nails keep hittin the send button TWICE! Either that or I'm starting to studder---