Friday, January 29, 2010



{iz-a-goo-goo-gah-gah-oochie-koochie-koo widdle baby}

Aunt T. making up for lost time with the boys.
She missed the part of them being 6 months old, and wants to be sure to experience that moment of their lives with them......even if it is 10 years later!
While shopping at WallSuck, Tracy instructed Jax to get in the cart.  His legs are a bit thick for the mommy facing chair, so they settled for the big open part for him to sit.
Aunt T. made sure to give him a lot of oooooey gooooey praises and loves in a high pitched happy, happy voice.
She had a great time filling the cart with sippy cups, jumpers and baby shampoo.  Grabbing things off of shelves and asking Jax, "do you want auntie to buy this for you?  Awe... I think this lil' baby needs some diaper rash creme and a new play pen."
All the while, Jax soaking it in saying, "goo goo, gah gah" and looking up to Tracy with big brown baby eyes.
Jax claimed he didn't really enjoy the ride.....that he only looked like he enjoyed it to help accentuate his acting skills.
ummmm, hummm, sure Jax, whatever you say.

1 comment:

paula said...

Oh my....I'm afraid if I was with you guys I would have acted like I wasn't.....Tell Aunt T I have a 3 year old she can practice on.