Tuesday, January 12, 2010



{Irritating enjoyment}


I torture myself watching this every season.

I think I hate it.
I might love it.
I don't know how to feel about American Idol.

I can't wait to see what Ellen adds to the show.

What did you think about tonight's show?????
Ehh, it was ok for me.
I totally knew right from the get-go that the good lookin' dude was from UT.
He dripped Wasatch front, green jello, and the Osmonds.
I'm thinking he will go far.  One of those triple threats.

Oh! one more thing.
Victoria Beckham.
It looked like she was posing her face for a photo shoot every time the camera came on her.
The chin down, eyes looking thru her lashes, cheeks sucked in and lips puffed out.
That is her look...........her ONLY look!
Drove me nuts!
And she looks breakable skinny.
Not good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

01/12/2010

Yeah Yeah Yeah
I have to believe there are better ways for me to waste time.
GGmaB

Tracy said...

Actually, I was glad to see that the talent outweighed the clowns on this first episode...well, maybe it was 50/50. I appreciated the 16 year-old, grandma-lovin, Portugese-speakin girl. Also, cancer-survivin hottie and Hippy-Boy/Jim Morrison prodigy. I think I am in love with Simon---God help me! Oh, and where the hell is Ellen??

paula said...

Was it just me or did Victoria Beckham's face look rather orange the first day? Too damn much spray tan.....however, I really like her...for some odd reason I can't explain. I'm with Tracy on two things.....Simon(mmmm huh) and where the hell is Ellen? And Chelise, I know you want Simon too.