Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bad pollen day....how I feel about it


My Allergy Poem.....wanna hear it? Here it goes.....


Pollen sucks

Pollen gives me bears in the cave
Pollen gives me a crusty, chaffed, cracked, bleeding nose
Pollen makes me claw my eyes raw and smears my makeup
Pollen scratches my throat and makes me sound like a shaky old lady
Pollen makes my head feel like an elephant is doing a sit-n-spin on it...not a pretty thought
Pollen makes me want to go into a coma and sleep for 13-29 hours
Pollen makes me more cranky than PMS x 12!
Pollen makes my sneezer go into habitiual spaz mode
What it comes down to is......POLLEN IS A BIG STUPID RUDE MEANIE ASS KUCKAH POO STINK HEAD!!!
There you go....I said it!


1 comment:

paula said...

Amen! I took the boys for a walk yesterday morning and was dealing with scratchy throat, itchy eyes and sneezes the rest of the day. Doesn't make much sense that I'm about to take the boys on a walk again today does it?