Thursday, May 7, 2009

"Girls"




While cleaning Zip's room this morning, I found a yellow note pad with a song that he recently wrote. He loves music. His favorite artist is Pink. Her new album has inspired him to write his own songs.....here is a little blip of Zip's upcoming single titled, "Girls". (in his own handwriting)

the day that Girls ar made thay skreem and shout. so all I got to sae is....Girls!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! girls can be anoing (annoying)! Gosh! thos girls! I want to thanck my mom and dad. I love the USA. plus girls can be a rele pane in the buttosk! (buttocks) thanck you al for cuming. you are grate!

Be listening to the top 40 count down....I'm sure there will be many more songs to come. Stay tuned!



1 comment:

paula said...

I love this picture of you and Jax singing.