Sunday, May 3, 2009

Can someone go pee for me??? I can't move.


Disclaimer: I really DO know that this is a HORRIBLE picture of me. Do you all see how I sacrifice my ego to give you something to look at??!!??!!

On Saturday night we were watching "Yes Man" with Jim Carey. You've got to see it! It is so funny! There is only one small part that people under 30 should not see. It's a part with the old lady neighbor. You will figure it out from there.
Anywho, I'm sitting in the recliner which is comfortable for ONE person. Pop comes up to me and in a 2 year old voice says, "momma". God that makes me laugh! He weasels his way beside me. I am now sitting on my left hip bone...ouch! But, if my kid wants to sit next to his "momma" then that is what my kid gets! Just as we get blankets situated on top of us, here comes Miss Kitty. She gets so obsessive about being next to me, that she will literally sit on my face! She just wants to smell my breath, feel my heart beat and be touching my skin! So, here I am, with a stank-dog, a kid twice my size nuzzled into my pit, and numb hip bone.........and all I can think of is, Damn! life is good!

2 comments:

paula said...

So sweet....
For the record...you don't look bad in the photo. I think you look happy and beautiful.

Unknown said...

you look to me like your very happy! Nothing like cuddling with the kids to make a mommas day!