Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Friends Rock!!! No, I'm not 12....I just sound/act like I am

I don't want to sound straight out of Jr. High but, friendships are very important in women's lives. We NEED someone to relate to us, we NEED someone to give us their fashion opinion, we NEED someone to agree that men can suck sometimes, we NEED a great laugh, we NEED a kind ear to listen, and we NEED a shoulder to cry on. We NEED friends.......they are food for our beautiful soul.

"A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway."
- Fr. Jerome Cummings


"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."
- Bernard Meltzer


"Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected."
- Charles Lamb

1 comment:

paula said...

Amen sister. I'm glad to consider you a friend and I feel honored to be yours. Love ya-P