Monday, May 4, 2009

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!!




Chef Boy RD's famous soup is what's for dinner tonight! I'm a marshmallow (because I'm a softy, not an albino...well, we could argue that too.), and let him stay home to have one on one time, and to help with chores. Pop wanted to make dinner....ALL BY HIMSELF!! We went to the grocery store, I let him find what he wanted for the soup. He was very creative with the ingredients and put it all together. He just LOVES using the knife and chopping things into itty bitty pieces. MMMM, this will be good! The perfect hearty meal to eat before the ball game.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks good! I love it when my kids help cook!
Mind over body! LOL ROFL! um you have not seen my body recently! Its on the loosing side!
lol I will manage, although I am not thrilled at the no wheat products! I like my bread!Maybe I will finish loosing weight, I already lost 40, have 25 more to go and I will be happy. But then again I now have all that freezer food to cook and eat! Its going to feed someone else to, or make my dog happy!
how about coming out and going in with me, you can lay on one table with needles all over and I'll lay on another and just nap!

ggmlaurapearl said...

Speaking of cooking--I love your Firehouse Chili, Jolie.
Such a gourmet collection of goodies you've shared with me over the years.
ALL MY LOVE Grandma B