Saturday, May 2, 2009

Buyer beware!!!!!!!!!

Mother Pucker is a liar, liar...don't believe everything you see.
We met up with some friends last night at Club 48. It was good to see them again....it had been a while. Steph pulled out some new lip gloss that she got from Walmart. It's called "SEXY MOTHER PUCKER". Say it fast 3 times....just kidding. Hey, you gotta love the name. Anyway, it's one of those that leave your lips tingly like when you get a cold sore. It is supposed to plump them up, but I think it just feels like they are swollen. I had hope with every application that it would miraculously give me a top lip. Nobodys lips grew. Aren't you shocked that there is false advertising just so we will spend money on it??? Hmmm...It makes me wonder how much money I have thrown away on over-hyped products. It's in the $1,000's I'm sure. I'm a big-time sucker for that stuff. It didn't stop all of us from asking each other if we looked any different. We spent all night extending our lips out while speaking. I'm pissed that I forgot the camera. Can you imagine the fabulous pics I could have got???? Especially after Mr. Bud Light started expressing himself!

No comments: