Monday, May 11, 2009

What the men in my life gave me

Hell yah I was spoiled on Mother's Day!!!!



Hand made cards from my boys.....these Rock! I could totally call this enough and be high with happiness and love.....but wait, there's more.....




An Indian/bohemian/stylish necklace that my dad gave me. I love it! I will be able to wear it with so many things. I like the little fabric bag in came in too.....OK, now I really am feeling full filled and am grateful for all that I've been given.....WHAT?!? you say there is still more????.........Oh my.....what could it be??


My GAZEBO!!!!!!!!!!!! Randy spent all day Sunday digging the holes for the cement footings, mixing and pouring the cement, and constructed the skeleton top. It is a BIG job! He is going to need help from his buddies to get the rest up. It is a 12 x 12 and has 4 large columns. I couldn't find an exact pic, but this one is close. This will be set up over my fire pit. I will post pics when the project is complete.

I love my mens!!!!!! They love me!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome! Can I borrow him? I have a honey do list thats a mile long, and the only honey to do is me! I dont wannnnnaaaaaaaaaaa! I promise I would only borrow for a short time and send him back soon???
Seriously though looks like an awesome gazebo! Awesome mothers day for you!