Sunday, May 3, 2009

When the sun goes down.........




Why am I so backward???? Is it from raising children? Is it from too many years partying? For so long, I could NOT sleep in past 7 am.......now all I want to do is sleep in til 9 am and stay up til 1 am. Is it so wrong???? Once 8 pm hits, I get all restless, drive Randy crazy with stupid jokes.....give him his 2 Tylenol PM's....put him and the boys to bed.....and enjoy being a night owl all alone. I really need to change this around. Or do I???? Oh God! I don't know. Maybe my answer is right in front of me. It is 11:32 pm and I'm deliriously writing in a blog. For goodness sakes! Goodnight.

1 comment:

paula said...

Another reason I wish we were neighbors....I'm the same way. We could have garage time every night...I'm pretty sure we'd both never get any sleep.