Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Old times/good friends...or is it Old friends/good times




I know you're all looking at CherRee's cleavage and my shiny head.....they both just kinda say, "hello!!! look at me!!"


Paula, CherRee and I met at the Puck last night. The three of us haven't been together in about 3 1/2 years! It's hard to believe, since we were going on girls trips with each other every month! We laughed our asses off about some of the fun things we used to do.....the horrible outfits we wore.....and how each of us add our little somethin', somethin' to the group. We spent 3 hours filling each other in on lost times. Lots of love and laughter between us....hell, we've helped raise each other into our 30's! These are good gals! And damn!!!!! We've still got it going on girls!!! Here's to you Paula and CherRee!

2 comments:

Jolie said...

Paula....I'm sorry, I accidentally rejected your comment about "ze plan" "ze plan"....re-send please

paula said...

I forgot exactly what it was...I think something like, "I can't quit laughing about the plan."